Sunday 25 September 2011

WHAT IS GOOD/PRINT RATIONALE

Good is Beer.
Good is educating people on the his


My rationale is.....

"Educate people on the history of beer and inform them of the true facts behind the much loved beverage"

What am I trying to communicate?

I am trying to communicate the fact that beer has a rich and important history. This will ultimately change peoples perception of beer and hopefully remove the stigma of enjoying alcohol. 

Who am I trying to communicate to? Why and What do I want to achieve?
Beer is the most drunk liquid behind Water and tea, so it'll be to an incredibly wide audience. I want to communicate to pub goers and to those who fancy a quick pint or two after a hard/long day at work. By doing this I wish to give people new found knowledge and an appreciation for beer.


How will I use print design and production methods to achieve this?
Through print focussing mainly on information I want to create a publication that tells the history of beer in a concise and engaging way. Inside the publication the reader would recieve tickets to a beer history festival. This which of course will included banners and promotional material (flyers, beer mats in pubs, billboards etc)

What is already out there and how can I adapt, modify reuse or respond to it?
Beer history posters already exist but they parody the beer culture (students, parties, having one night stands etc) I want to communicate the history of beer in a serious, educational tone of voice but have a slight dash of humour/light heartedness. There is also a beer history book but it's not very exciting and engaging. I wish to adapt the information in this new concise/engaging way.

No comments:

Post a Comment