Wednesday 18 May 2011

Joke book.


Initially I was and umming arring about the thought of jokes being included as I thought they would be tacky. But having thought about it, I've decided to include the jokes. I think this will make the future first years let out a little smirk. What I find interesting about design related jokes is that when you tell them to a "normal" person, they'd give out a little sign and a concerned look. These jokes are specifically aimed at designer to let out their inner geek.


At first I thought of one joke for each pack. The joke would be on a little business card which will be accessible by a slot in the pack. However when I looked back at the rest of the content I realised I had a lot of stuff slotted in. Especially printed on card.  So I thought about a joke book.  I just need to think of the dimensions to see if it will fit in the pack.



No comments:

Post a Comment