Tuesday 8 February 2011

stock considerations
Seeing as I am printing newsprint i need to take into consideration 
how the message would be read against the stock and if anything 
more needs to be added to the design to strengthen the message.
So here are my designs with the colour of the stock applied.









This is the colour of the stock I'd like to use. Perhaps a bit lighter.
I think the message holds the same strength but it can't do any harm experimenting.



I've gone back to the cutting/shaving of the type and applied it to the whole command. I think this misleads people as I it looks like I'm promoting shaving.


I've removed the words "DO NOT" and kept "SHAVE" but "shaved" the letter, again, tearing the idea of shaving. I don't think this communicates well.

No comments:

Post a Comment