Wednesday 2 November 2011

Progress surgeries with Lorenzo. 2/11/11.

I went into the studio with a clear head of what I wanted to achieve in this brief. I had a fairly new concept but had the range in mind. But when it came to explaning my range I felt like i was in a bit of a mess.
Lorenzo suggested that I list all the possibilities and focus on the range.
Heirarchy - What comes first.

The brewery - products/beer - promotion - stationary.

Liam also kindly suggested I look at barrels and trucks and how other breweries get their products out there.


RANGE - 


  1. Beer bottles/cans/crates/bottle caps
  2. Different types of beer - Ale, lager, stought should, determine different packaging of the beer.
  3. Brewery trucks.
  4. Banners
  5. Coasters
  6. Beer pump clips.
  7. Newsletter
  8. Stationary.

No comments:

Post a Comment