Saturday 29 October 2011

NEW IDEA.

In the tutorial with Lorenzo we went abit off topic and I started discussing where I was going wrong. Is the history of beer too limited? Why do people want to know the history of beer when really all they wish to do is get drunk, which is a very fair point.


He suggested I start again and start with BEER.
This allows me to focus on different areas of beer and
it can then be split up into sub catergorie such as;

  • History of beer.
  • World Beers.
  • Beer throughout the years.
  • Beer facts.
  • Beer coasters.



This exited me and I jumped straight back into work, fresh minded and loaded with ideas.
I started to explore my audience again. Who would want to know about beer? Sureley beer enthusiasts already know about beer. Also where would my product sit? In a full pub with beer spilling everywhere? I was adamnet in making a publication and organising a beer event but was struggling to see where mine would stand. There are well established beer festivals which exist today and are globally known. How would I make mine stand out? Once more I went back to the drawing board, listing possibilities and one of them I noted down was BREWERY.


Why not create a fictional brewery? Fred said we had no budget and were given complete creative freedom. A brewery has much more scope and range than the "History of beer"


NAME OF BREWERY - I've been working with HOB for a while now and grown quite fond of it. HOB's has a certain ring to it as well. So I'm going to stick with HOB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment