Wednesday 25 May 2011

Final pack content.

Here is the final content of the "HAVE FUN" pack.
Unfortunately because it's quite expensive to make, this will be the last photograph I'll be able to take before assessment (The final pack involves ripping the outer packaging"
But I'm sure amber and Jo can assess the physical final product even though it's not on my blog...
Time will tell. 

CONTENTS - 
Joke book full of hilarious design related jokes.
HAVE FUN" poster complete with nuns.
Stickers to brighten the place up.
Motivational cards - Cards designed to motivate future first years.
I asked past, successful students why it was important to have fun on the course.
I also showed the rewards you can gain from graduating the course (jobs etc)
Postcards - Just collectiable postcards feautring work of the past students previously mentioned.
(With contact details on the back)


The whole thing will be packaged in a bright yellow pack which will be wrapped up with boring parcel paper.
I chose parcel paper because when people open the boring brown paper, a bright yellow colour shines through.

No comments:

Post a Comment