Monday 7 March 2011

IT NEEDS MORE TYPE


Adding more type to the posters.
I seriously need to start refering back to the brief. After Monday's show and tell Fred made a very good point


It's a typographical poster made for a typography magazine. My poster is about 90% image and 10% type.
But then again you could argue that my image..IS type. Afterall, it's a serif.
Anyway, here is the poster with more type.


I know its quite a complex grid. It's got 10 columns and 3mm gutters. I wanted quite a lot of columns for flexibility. With 10 columns I can play around with the type.



Poster


I stretched out the definition of SANS-SERIF and the difference between the two?



Moved the SANS and the SERIF to their appropiate places (labelling)
I also added questions to go with the definition etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment