Sunday 19 December 2010

Beardy opinions
I asked friends and people of the great british 
public their views on 
facial hair.
  1. I think beards can suit some people but their main use is 
  2. collecting food that has missed your mouth. Tramps have beards for a reason. - James Flanagan
  3. "Beards are cool lets be honest here. Cool people have beards. Wish I could grow one..." -Christoffel Van Niekerk
  4. I dont like beards of any kind - James Michael Mooney
  5. Theres a fine line between good and ridiculous facial hair - Anon
  6. Only if it's stubble - Anon
  7. Beards are sexy - Sara Steenson
  8. Beards can make..or break a man. Anon
  9. Chicks dig beards - Jessica Wilson
  10. Beards belong only to wise men. -Anon
  11. As long as it's not bum fluff, I'm fine with them.
  12. Only certain guys can really pull of a beard. Steph Benco
  13. Very unattractive and unpleasant to kiss. Rosie May
  14. I always find that men with beards, have something to hide.
  15. I wish I had a beard. I look about 10 years old.
  16. I love glorious beards. Like Jesus' beard. Long beards are good.
  17. I often see "Arty farty types with beards. It must be a new phase.
  18. They hurt my face when I kiss my boyfriend.
  19. Stubbly beards are the cats pajamas - Sophie Wilson
  20. I think you have to be careful when growing a beard. You could look like a smart, wise man or a man who wants abit of change of you so he can buy his 5th bottle of white lightning of the day.
  21. I'm not particularly attracted to them but my boyfriend has one and it suits him. So it depends on who it is really. - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment